I love a good book, there’s nothing as satisfying as vegging out with a good cup of coffee and a book, and wasting away the day in another world. Below are a list of quotes from books, that I have found particularly inspiring – I hope that they do the same for you!
“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
– The Minpins by Roald Dahl.
“Not all those who wander are lost.”
– All That Is Gold Does Not Glitter, The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.
“It is true that those we meet can change us, sometimes so profoundly that we are not the same afterwards, even unto our names.”
– The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
“Things change. And friends leave. And life doesn’t stop for anybody.”
– The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
“Promise me you’ll always remember: you’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
– Winnie The Pooh by A.A. Milne.